Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pressler and Pressler, and Orazio Lembo

Well here goes. I called the Hackensack Police Department to see if I could get more information on the racket Orazio Lembo was running and I didn't get any more information really than what is on the internet. What I did realize is that or according to one of the news articles Orazio Lembo had a list of NAMES of people sought for debt collection he turn over those names to Bank Employees who then gave Orazio Lembo all the private info based on someones name at that bank. But here is one of the articles.

"Lembo received lists of people sought for debt collection and turned that information over to the seven bank workers, who would compare those names to their client lists. The bank workers were paid $10 for each account they turned over to Lembo", Zisa said.

CLICK HERE for the full article where I got the above quote.

No comments: